Homedical Administrative Associates, LLC
Who Qualifies For Our Services?
Individuals who have significant difficulty leaving their homes.
We provide administrative support for the following services for individuals who cannot travel to their physician’s office due to chronic physical, emotional or cognitive disabilities.
- Primary Care
- Consultative Care
- Home Ventilator Care
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
- Chronic Long Term Care Services
- Work in collaboration with Community Visiting Nurses, Hospice Agencies, and other Chronic Care Providers
Who can make a referral?
- Primary or Sub-specialty Care Providers
- Self referral, Family, Friends
- Capital District Homecare Agencies
- Hospital Discharge Planners
- Emergency Room Providers
- Social Workers
- Adult Protective Staff
- The Clergy
- Other Patient Advocates
We Want to Team Up With You!
|Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants||Hospitals, Insurers, Home Health Agencies, Hospices|
|We Want to Team Up With You||Let’s Work Together|
|Learn More||Learn More|
Homedical Administrative Associates LLC participates with Medicare and most area health care insurers. Arrangements can be made with our practice managers.
Homedical Administrative Associates LLC participates with all Capital District hospitals. Hospitalists will assist us in providing inpatient care.