Medical Provider Support Services
Medical Providers Support includes:
- Electronic medical records accessible from any location that has Internet
- Billing services
- Telephone receptionist services
- Patient registration services
- Laboratory support services
- Consultation with our staff of experienced medical home care providers with combined experience of over 60 years providing chronic care to homebound people
Our Service Area is:
- Albany County
- Schenectady County
- Rensselaer County
- Southern Saratoga County
We are prepared to offer support services to medical providers anywhere in New York State where Internet connectivity is available.
Medical providers who utilize our administrative support services also provide primary medical care to residents of assisted living facilities to manage chronic illnesses and reduce transfers to the emergency room.
We are currently exploring interventions to reduce rehospitalization of patients with chronic illnesses who have difficulty accessing primary medical care from office-based physicians. These interventions include in-home visits as well as virtual visits utilizing telemedicine technology.